SUBSCRIPTIONPAYMENTSHOW IT WORKSDELIVERYMISCELLANEOUS
Hello Chef is a regular service, where you receive a bag of fresh ingredients and delicious recipes every week. However, if you wish to skip one or multiple weeks this option is available to you, as long as you skip before Thursdays at 12 noon. Simply log in to your account to do so.
No way! We offer a flexible plan where you are in charge. You can change, pause, or cancel whenever you want. Just let us know before Thursday at noon prior to your next scheduled delivery day so we can alert our suppliers.
Cancelling your subscription is easy. You just need to go to login to your account and follow these steps:
1. Click on the active subscription you wish to cancel
2. As you scroll down you’ll see the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button which you can click
Once you sign up for your first Hello Chef box you will be charged right away. For all subsequent deliveries, you will be charged on Thursdays at noon, as long as you haven't skipped your order or paused or cancelled your subscription.
We only accept credit cards or debit cards.
Hello Chef delivers all the fresh ingredients you need to make delicious meals in exactly the right proportions. We make it as easy as possible for you to prepare delicious, inventive meals at home. Each week, we do the menu planning and shopping, and deliver recipes right to your door with all the fresh, portioned ingredients you need to cook them. This saves you the hassle of meal planning, shopping, and coming up with delicious easy-to-cook recipes. All you have to do is choose the size of the pack that suits you, cook and enjoy! You can skip any week’s delivery in advance or cancel at any time.
The freshest ingredients we can source from our varied suppliers, coupled with step-by-step instructions on how to prepare each meal. Every week our recipes change, so you can try different cuisines.
Yes – we don’t wash vegetables and herbs, as this reduces their shelf-life. It's best to wash them just before they are used for the recipe.
We are constantly looking to work with the best suppliers we can find. The number one criteria we use to select a supplier is passion – they need to love what they do.
Here are some details about our food and current suppliers:
- Fresh free-range grass-fed New Zealand beef, sourced from Silver Fern Farms or Riverlands
- Fresh chicken that are given 100% natural feed and have not been treated with anti-biotics or growth hormones at any stage. Provided exclusively by Al Rawdah Farm, the largest poultry farm in the UAE
- Fresh fish sourced mainly from responsible Norwegian farms, provided by Fresh Express or Asmak
- Vegetables sourced from respected farms all over the world, provided by Barakat Vegetables and Fruits Co. Where we can, we try to source quality local produce as a priority
- Spices, condiments, and dry ingredients like pasta, rice and quinoa supplied by names like Nestlé, Barilla, Tilda, Bush’s, Virginia Garden, and other trusted household brands
To ensure that all the ingredients stay fresh, our recipe cards come with a cooking order to maintain maximum freshness. As all the ingredients are fresh they can be frozen in case you want to change the cooking order. For more details on storing your food, please refer to www.hellochef.me/storage
If there is something missing from your delivery or something has gone off, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will credit you twice the value of the missing or defective items in your next order.
Each week we will deliver your meals on Saturday or Sunday, at the time you select. Your payment will be processed at 12 noon on the Thursday prior to your delivery.
Yes, after you have received your first delivery you are completely free to skip weeks or change your subscription. Managing your deliveries is easy and done online. All we ask is that you make any changes to your subscription before your next payment is processed.
Nope, delivery is always free.
We currently deliver everywhere within Dubai, the United Arab Emirates and we are expanding. Sign up for our newsletter for updates on our new delivery areas.
Welcome to Hello Chef, we’re so excited to be cooking with you! Here are a few things we recommend you do after signup:
- Get familiar with your account: log in to ‘My Account’ to manage all aspects of your deliveries, including upcoming orders, skipping particular weeks, as well as your order history.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram or sign up to our newsletter to receive great cooking tips, learn about exclusive experiences and contests we’re hosting, and to stay in touch with others that simply enjoy cooking good food.
- Explore our blog to pick up helpful cooking tips and learn more about our ingredients and suppliers.
- Grab your sous chef and get ready to cook!
Searching our FAQs will answer most of your questions. However, if you can't find an answer, contact us by emailing email@example.com or by phone on 05664-80597.
Yes you can! While butter and carbs still make it to our packs sometimes, our varied and balanced recipes should never feel you leaving guilty.